Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to schedule an appointment?
- Yes. We want to make sure we have a consultant available to give you the one on one attention you deserve!
How Long Will My Appointment Be?
- While we do not limit your time, the average bridal appointment is 1.5 hours.
How do I schedule my appointment?
How many people may I bring with me?
- We ask that you limit your number of guests to no more than 4. Parties of 4 or more may not all be allowed in the dressing room area to allow for other brides and their guests. If you have a large party, give us a call to discuss and we will try our best to accommodate – keep in mind, this may require a weekday appointment.
Are children allowed?
- Babies and children under the age of 12 are welcome in the store but will need to remain in our front lobby with a member of your party.
What if my dad/fiancé/brother would like to attend?
- Due to the fact that many brides are trying on samples that may not fit perfectly, we ask that all gentlemen remain in the front lobby in order to avoid any embarrassment.
Do You Rent Your Gowns?
- No. All of our inventory is for purchase only.
Am I allowed to take pictures?
Can I bring food and/or drinks to my appointment?
- We don’t allow any food or drink past our front lobby.
Can I buy a gown and take it home the same day?
- We do carry a wide variety of styles and sizes, so if you find the one just right for you on your visit in the shop, you can definitely take it home!
Do you have payment plans available and offer any /return or exchange programs?
- Depending on the gown and your time frame, there are a few options available for payment plans. This can be discussed at the time of purchase. It is the policy of the bridal industry that there are no exchanges and all sales are final.
How do I know what size I am or what size I need for my bridesmaids?
- Our staff will take your measurements and compare them with you to the specific designer’s size chart. While we are happy to make recommendations, you are allowed to order any size you choose. If measurements fall between sizes, we always recommend ordering the larger size as gowns can always be taken in but there is not always enough fabric allowance for the gowns to be let out. After the size has been determined, each customer (bride or bridesmaid) must sign a contract agreeing to the size being ordered. Please keep in mind that formal wear generally runs small.
Do you offer alterations?
- Yes. Alterations are by appointment only and are not included in the price of any of our gowns. Each gown and customer are unique, so alterations are only quoted by the seamstress at the time of your first consultation. Please call us at the shop at 417-883-7774 to get scheduled.